- Spaghetti with bean balls or meatballs or sausage, garlic bread
- soup and grilled cheese
- Taco Bowl
- Fried Rice
- One Pot Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- One Pot Wonder Thai Style Peanut Pasta
- hummus mashed potatos
- Coconut Curry
- Chickpea Curry
- lentil soup and toast
- Peanut Stew
- hot dogs
- Spring Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Quinoa Salad
- pizza (ready-made crust or pillsbury or tortillas, regular or hummus)
*Can of Refried Beans
1. Wash yams and leave the skins on (they’re the healthiest part). Chop yams into chunks. The smaller the chunks the faster they will cook. Add two spoonfuls of coconut oil to a frying pan and cook the yams until soft. *Optional: add some sea salt and garlic powder.
2. Warm the refried beans.
3. Put the yams in a bowl. Top with beans, guacamole, and your favorite salsa. Optional: vegan shredded cheese, black olives, and hot sauce.